Search on the web

Google
 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

BEING POSITIVE

Forget the negative and put your trust in the positive. When your senses are engaged on goodness, then you will create light and fragrance, when engaged in impurity you create smoke and darkness. A man who possesses cheerfulness my not utter even a word, but those who come into contact with him, mark the lines of goods spirits on his face and this brings happiness on their faces also. In order to make man acquire other virtues, he has to be taught, but the quality called cheerfulness travels of its owns self to his face and gets possession of him. I often wonder why I struggle, why I fight to live but then, I find the milky white moon standing amidst the sky, I watch each little star turn darkness to light. Then I learn the greatest truth that all mankind ought to see, that by living I give to the word what it has given to me.

No comments:

Google Search

Google