Search on the web

Google
 

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rakhi SMS(Rakshabandhan Festival)

For all the time u hav helped, and all the things u sacrificed, for all the tears u dried, and all the truths u hide,without even a thanks for me to grow well, now on this day of RAKHEE, all i want to tell THANK U & I LOVE U..


May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life . Happy Rakshabandhan to you..


Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister

I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood.
Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!


Rasmalaai?
Nope!
Gulab jaman?
Nah!
Let me c..
How bout jalebi?
Hmm...
Nope!
Damn!
Still cant find
anything as sweet
as U.
Happy Raksha Bandhan

No comments:

Google Search

Google