Search on the web

Google
 

Monday, February 4, 2008

Jokes About Animals read this.......


A man walked into a pet shop and said,
- "I'd like a puppy for my son."
- "Sorry sir," said the store owner, "we don't do part exchange."

A vampire bat comes back to his fellow vampires with a blood on his mouth. They ask him where he got the blood. He asks them,
- "Did you see that tree back there?"
- "Sure," they reply.
- "Well I didn't!"

- My dog is a nuisance. He chases everyone on a bicycle. What can I do?
- Take his bike away.

Advert in a newspaper: Big dog for sale, eats anything - fond of children.

A frog telephoned the Psychic Hot line and was told,
- "You are going to meet a beautiful, young woman who will want to know everything about you."
The frog said,
- "That's great! Will I meet her at a party?"
- "No," said the psychic. "Next term - in her biology class."

No comments:

Google Search

Google